Sunday, July 12, 2009

18th Day on Campus

So on Thursday, Kimi, Andrew and I switched teams and went over to Gaidai University. So the day started off with me going with one of my roommates, Jack! I thought this would be a really cool experience, which it was, since I didn't get to go with Jack on Monday and now I have the chance too! We started off by going to the cafeteria to get some food because I was really hungry as I skipped breakfast that morning. Jack went to go get a table since he already knew what he wanted to eat. I, on the otherhand, had no idea what I wanted to get as they had different food then the other two universities I went to. I finally found something to eat and then walked over to Jack and sat with him. There wasn't any other table that had room for us so we began eating just the two of us. But I then realized that the people at the table next to us left and then a male student came and sat at the table. I then decided to go ask him if he would like to join our table which he agreed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment