Friday, May 29, 2009

3rd Day on Campus

So on Thursday I went to Hitotsubashi again and had a really good time. I ended up eating lunch with Yuuta, who I had met the day previous. I was with Gen and Yuuta seemed to be having a good time. He was teaching me how to use chop sticks and even gave me a piece of his tofu. Later on Soshi ended up joining us so I thought that was really cool because I had been praying earlier that I would meet them again so that I would be able to get their contact information. So this time I was able to talk to them more and was even ble to get their emails this time. Soshi even wanted to hang out later so I thought this could be a really great opportunity to share the Gospel with him.

Later on I went with Kylan again. He wanted to talk to this guy who was smoking but I didn't really want to talk to him because he was smoking and I don't really like talking to people while they are smoking. But we ended up going anyway and found out that this fourth year was a Christian. Saying that less than 1% of Japanese people claim that they are Christain I found this really encouraging. We told him about Student Impact, the Christian Ministry here in Japan, and prayed for him. I felt like he was really encouraged by how we prayed for him and that really changed the whole feeling of the conversation. He seemed to be much more interested in meeting another day and we were able to get his email. I was really encouraged this day and was really thankful for how God can provide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment