Sunday, June 14, 2009

12th Day on Campus

So on Wednesday we got to Hitotsubashi campus around 11am and I was going to meet with someone at 11am so we thought it best that I would go by myself since there was also an English lunch that day. So we spent the first hour to look for some people who would be interested in going to the english lunch and I believe we found two people who were interested. I then went off to the other side of the campus to go meet with Yuta but when I got there I realized that there were about eight other people at the table from his sport team and they didn't really seem interested in talking to me. So the whole hour most of the eight people were trying to ignore me while I spent the whole hour trying to start a conversation but only about two people began to talk to me and they didn't have much feedback. But I was glad I got to see Yuta again and that I got to see some other freshmen from the university that day.

I then went off to go head off to the english lunch. Everyone seemed to be in a good conversation. I joined one and the student was really funny though I was told that he had been told the Gospel the day before so that was cool. We were all talking until about two o'clock. Then we split into groups where I would then find my self being paired up with Joe. We decided to talk to someone outside of the cafeteria. We started talking about spiritual ideas and the guy was really interested in speaking about religions and stuff. He said that he had studied other religions and was interested in hearing other points of views... i think. We ended up getting his contact information and telling him about the discover friends party the upcoming friday. I really hope God will begin to work in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment