Monday, June 1, 2009

5th Day on Campus

So Today we went back to Gakugei University. These Universities are all in Tokyo by the way. Today my team consisting of Kylan, Jess, Kimi, Andrew, Jeremy, Joe and I, along with Heather, went and had lunch with Koji, Maki and everyone I met on Friday plus some others. The weather was also great too during lunch and it started raining right when lunch was over so we didn't have to stop talking!

Oh and here is a picture of our photographer Andrew, who took the picture above, who is also from USC!

This was a really cool lunch because we just had this big social lunch of Americans and Japanese students. Everyone got to stir up a conversation with a student from Japan and it was a great feeling just getting to see everyone get a long. I got to meet some new Japanese students as well as some new ones. This was a lot of fun and I got to know Koji and them a lot more and hopefully we will be meeting more often though he does have soccer practice six times a week (not Monday). This is a picture of Koji and I. It seemed as though everyone had a good time and everyone was laughing a lot. I just hope we can continue to meet with all of these great Japanese students. This has been a really great time in Japan and I know that God will/is doing amazing things here. Can't wait to go to Hitotsubashi for the next three days! And I'll probably get to see all of these people in the picture on Friday! I haven't really had the chance to fully tell them about Christianity and Jesus Christ so I hope that God will give me this wonderful opportunity to share this with them!

After this I did some quiet time with God since I was feeling God leading me towards spending time with him instead of students. I think I need to set more time for God and just say that I've decided to set a time that I will spend just with God. I had a really great time with God and He has taught me so many things today. I'm looking really forward to this week and just becoming really close to God over the next four weeks. Thank you for all of your prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment