Saturday, June 6, 2009

7th Day on Campus

Hey Everybody! So on Wednesday I went to Hitotsubashi again. I go to this university every tuesday, wednesday and thursday while I go to Gakugei University on Monday and Friday. These Universities are all in Tokyo! So on Wednesday, my campus team had an English lunch with some of the Christians on campus as well as about three non-christians. That was a great time just to converse though I didn't really get to talk to the non-christians but it was great getting into a conversation with someone who was a Christian from Japan. He also liked to listen to the pastor that is the pastor of the church I got to in Los Angeles. Then I went on to go talk to a some students with Yusuke, who is pictured below. We then sat down with Ryosuke, I forgot that I had met him the day before for a minute. But then I remembered everything and was able to get into a better conversation than I had with him before and he even played frisbee for a few minutes. Then I met with Tomita later that day with Takito, he is on staff with CCC I think, and we all went running for about three miles. Takito and I were able to tell Tomita about Student Impact here and we are planning on running next week! So that is really exciting and I can't wait to meet up with Tomita again.

No comments:

Post a Comment