Monday, June 15, 2009

13th Day on Campus

So this day began with another wonderful 30 min train ride to Hitotsubashi University with my campus team pictured above! When we arrived we split up into pairs of two again and I was with Joe for the second day in a row! I wasn't really with Joe the past two weeks so this was great to have someone new to go out and talk to students with. So we went out to the cafeteria on the small side of campus and met up with a graduate student who was studying law. Joe and him were talking about law movies in America and about other stuff but I can't really remember. We were talking for about 20 min when he told us he had to get to class. So we then went to go get food and then find some new students to sit with. Well, we got food but after that we found that there wasn't any space available for us to sit except for these two seats where we wouldn't be sitting next to anybody.

I then went off to talk with the Project Director, Gen, and that was a really great experience. I just got to see how much I have changed since I had entered the summer project and reflect on some things. Overall, a really great talk and definitely thankful for Gen for talking the time to meet with me. I then went off with Joe again and we went in the other cafeteria and met with a freshman. I don't really remember what we were talking about because I was really tired by the end of the day but Joe was talking for quite a while with him and they seemed to have a really good conversation. Overall, this was a pretty good day and I'm looking forward to the Discover Friend's Party on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment