Saturday, June 6, 2009

8th Day on Campus

So on Thursday, I went to Hitotsubashi again. I went with Kimi to the east side dining hall and then we split up because she was meeting with someone. So I was trying to find Yuuta or Soshi but I couldn't find them in the dining hall. So I decided to sit with someone who was sitting by themselves so I got some food, really good food by the way, and sat next to this guy. I found out that he was a junior and was in a hip-hop dance club. We had a really neat conversation and I was really glad I decided to sit with someone instead of sitting by myself. He told me that he had been in the dance group for three years and that is when he began dancing. He also said that I should come to the dance group next week so I'm excited about that. I invited him to our English lunch next wednesday too but he said that he couldn't because he was going to take his girlfriend out on their first date. But he said that I definitely should come to the dance group next week. The rest of the day was fun and exciting but I didn't really get the chance to meet anyone else but I'm really thankful for who I got to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment