Wednesday, June 24, 2009

15th Day on Campus

So this week would be a little different in a way where we would be switching over to the other team for a day to be with people we haven't worked with. I was switching on Thursday but on Monday Jack and Kyle switched over to our team while Kylan and Jeremy went over to the other team. The day started out with an English lunch where I got to see Maki, Shuhei, and others but Koji wasn't able to make it. But it was still a lot of fun and I am really grateful for God putting them all into my life at Gakugei University! Jack seemed to have such a good time at lunch as well and he was even told that he has a "great" name! Haha! Hope I get to see all of these fun people again in my lifetime! Hopefully sooner rather than later!I then went over with Kyle and Jack to find some students to talk with but during this time I ran into Santa where I chose to talk to him by myself. We were talking for over an hour and was just a really good encouraging conversation though I wasn't able to talk a whole lot about God and the bible but I was able to have a deeper conversation then the week before! Santa is a really great guy to talk to and I was really glad that I ran into him last week!He then went off to class and then I just went the rest of the day with Gen. It was a really encouraging conversation because I was a bit discouraged because I had not gotten into a really deep conversation that day but it was alright and I was glad to have the chance to talk to Gen. 2.5 days left at Gakugei! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment